Wednesday, 20 March 2013

VERSATILE BLOGGER AWARD

undefined


:O
WoW
I have been nominated for a versatile blog award by the lovely Mabel's Mind , Thanyouuuu :D (check her out!!)


The rules are:
 
1. Nominate some other bloggers
 
2. Let them know you have nominated them
 
3. Share 7 random facts about yourself
 
4. Thank the blogger who has nominated you and link back to them in your post
 
5. Add the Versatile Blogger Award to your post
 
 
7 Random Facts about me:
 
1. Even though I do Fine art at a top uni, I don't like Fine art. At least not the pretentious side which inevitably comes with it. I want to do art, but not have my whole life revolve around it, theres so many things I want to do aswell, like maby film making or writing.
  
2. I am the most pessimistic person I know, very glass half empty. Pretty sure I had a breakdown at 17, but wouldn't be were I am today if I hadn't so theres a silver lining I guess...
 
3. I like to be all arty with my film choices, yet I still have managed to watch The Devil Wears Prada more than any other film ever. But it is on telly all the time. Like right now....
 
4. I love comedy + comedians. I will marry a comedian one day. And go to the Edingburgh Fring Festival one day. This however does not mean I am in anyway a funny person. I am not.
 
5. I have the hots for randomly older guys ranging from 25 years old to Jeremy Irons...please don't google his age.
 
6. I am cold 24/7.
 
7. I want about a million tattoos, but don't even have my ears pierced yet.
 
 
My nominations:
 
Neon Bible
 
Lizzi Apple
 
Rosalindis
 
HarriHearts
 
Thanks again Mabel's Mind !!
 
 

5 comments:

  1. thanks for the blogger award! I've gotten a liebster award before but not the versatile one!
    I'll post it later :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Devil wears prada is totally on the TV all the time. It's weird how I'm not sick of it yet either...<3

    rosie + the wolf

    ReplyDelete