Thursday, 14 March 2013

OUTDOORS IN MY UNDERWEAR




Silk Slip - Bebe / Silk Shirt - vintage

Channeling Kate Moss with a slip on as outerwear. It was night/underwear, but there aren't many oppertunities to be walking the street in my silk delicates  like a lady of the night a la Roxanne, I want people to seeeeee it it's so nice!!!

+ Heads Up!! Theres a party happening in H&M - Oxford Circus tonight!!! Featuring Susie Bubble aka Style Bubble meet and greet and Nick Grimshaw DJing (connections people *wink wink* *nudge nudge* not just cause I pass it on the way to uni and saw the sign )

Theres still time to make it, if I can, you can, cause I'm a lazy ass ************.

11 comments:

  1. Lovely pictures! I love your blog so much! By the way, I have nominated you for the Liebster Award :D
    All details are here http://bluebellsandowls.blogspot.mx/2013/03/my-liebster-awards.html
    Hope to read your post soon :)
    x
    Dany

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, thankyou!!! will post soon :)

      Delete
  2. Hi Melanie, pretty outfit!
    Great post, thank you for the visit. I'm now following
    you and at bloglovin and pinterest too.
    I'd love if you follow me back in those too :)
    Have a wonderful day!

    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh don't worry about the comment you left me! It's awesome that someone can relate! I love long comment with personal stories! young guys have huge egos that make them think they can do anything.

    Anyways I've had time to check out your blog and I like it ! I'm your newest follower. I'll be waiting for you on my blog, but only if you want to :)

    http://lizziapple.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your necklaces!

    http://www.heyliao.blogspot.com
    http://www.bwethepromoter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice photos :)
    what about follow each other?
    let me know :)
    have a nice week-end! :)
    xx
    veronica

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahah it is a book and a good one too, although a lot more graphic and disturbing than the film! i love the idea of layering a slip over a shirt x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have just ordered it on amazon now :D

      Delete