Friday, 29 March 2013

INSEPARABLE




Body - Vintage / Jumpsuit - Topshop 

Don't tend to do matchy-matchy clothes, especially with fabrics, but this sorta worked, considering theres not much of the body suit to clash with anyway.

Also:

Went a bit crazy and bought and watched about 10 DVDs this week already. Heres the 5 that weren't shit:

Lost in Translation
Virgin Suicides
(Sofia Coppola theme here, but ran out of films of hers that I own)
Snow White and the Huntsman
Tree of Life
Devil Wears Prada

I also bought Sherlock but haven't watched it yet (on DVD that is) , after seeing Benedict Cumberbatch in Inseperable. It's a short so you can find it online.

Or here: (It has loaded pretty small though) 



16 comments:

  1. I am so obsessed with Benedict Cumberbatch. His cheekbones. His voice. Just OMG.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HELLO BEAUTIFUL! Today by chance I have known your blog, and as always I say; between sisters bloggers should be supported and I already I have given my support joining your community of followers! It was a surprise, I see that each time there are blogs of high quality I do not know and I am pleased to have found! I invite you to my own, I hope you like it and encourages you to give me your support! We keep in touch! Good luck and very grateful for your new friendship!KEYKOAMODEL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing dress! So beautiful:)

    http://theprintedsea.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  4. is it velvet !!! perfect

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous outfit...also omg Sherlock is amazing and ah the virgin suicides! Great choices :) xx

    http://roseandvintage.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. very very lovely jumpsuit girl xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your blog, it's very different from anything I've ever seen.
    I'll be coming back regularly<3

    xxBianca
    www.xoxololita.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely look! and great choices on the dvds!
    xo Jessica
    www.NewlyLoved.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. love this!!!
    xxx

    www.licktheburguer.blogspot.com

    www.licktheburguer.blogspot.com
    www.licktheburguer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. love the jumpsuit!
    I have a similar shirt♥
    I follow you :) xo♥
    lelecoeur.blogspot.com.ar/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loving velvet...<3 Emily

    http://theskinnybyemily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete