Friday, 22 March 2013

HEAVY ON MY MIND (AND MY BIG HEAD)

MY BIG HEAD:

  Headpiece - Diva

 So I have blatently not brushed my hair or got any make up in these pictures, sorry for subjecting you poor little eyes to that.

Finished uni + have a month off to do something brilliant. I don't know what it is yet. write a novel or make a short film. Becomne the next Miranda July. Dreaming big I know, it's been a week already + honestly can't think of anything I've done. :S
Headpiece that goes perfectly with my pink-but-only-in-a-certain-light-now-hair.
 Mostly washed out now :(

11 comments:

  1. cool headpiece! its so unique! love love love your blog! so happy to have stumbled across it! I'm your newest follower hey-o! hope you will stop by mine and follow =]

    xo, Kelsey Belle
    www.happiereading.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool! already following you now on GFC :) would love if you follow back :D




    www.allprettyandnice.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the headpiece!
    Jillian - http://epic-thread.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. thats so cute!

    www.mkstyleramblings.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete