Was gonna edit something random on top, but my photoshop doesn't work, and I have no other pictures :S So here are some random pics of me writhing about, in my new body, which looks great on its own, but I can never step foot outside the house only wearing this, so instead I post them on the internet. Figure that out. (I have done worse photographs for an art project so don't know why I'm whining)
So I have blatently not brushed my hair or got any make up in these pictures, sorry for subjecting you poor little eyes to that.
Finished uni + have a month off to do something brilliant. I don't know what it is yet. write a novel or make a short film. Becomne the next Miranda July. Dreaming big I know, it's been a week already + honestly can't think of anything I've done. :S
Headpiece that goes perfectly with my pink-but-only-in-a-certain-light-now-hair.
I have been nominated for a versatile blog award by the lovely Mabel's Mind , Thanyouuuu :D (check her out!!)
The rules are:
1. Nominate some other bloggers
2. Let them know you have nominated them
3. Share 7 random facts about yourself
4. Thank the blogger who has nominated you and link back to them in your post
5. Add the Versatile Blogger Award to your post
7 Random Facts about me:
1. Even though I do Fine art at a top uni, I don't like Fine art. At least not the pretentious side which inevitably comes with it. I want to do art, but not have my whole life revolve around it, theres so many things I want to do aswell, like maby film making or writing.
2. I am the most pessimistic person I know, very glass half empty. Pretty sure I had a breakdown at 17, but wouldn't be were I am today if I hadn't so theres a silver lining I guess...
3. I like to be all arty with my film choices, yet I still have managed to watch The Devil Wears Prada more than any other film ever. But it is on telly all the time. Like right now....
4. I love comedy + comedians. I will marry a comedian one day. And go to the Edingburgh Fring Festival one day. This however does not mean I am in anyway a funny person. I am not.
5. I have the hots for randomly older guys ranging from 25 years old to Jeremy Irons...please don't google his age.
6. I am cold 24/7.
7. I want about a million tattoos, but don't even have my ears pierced yet.
Channeling Kate Moss with a slip on as outerwear. It was night/underwear, but there aren't many oppertunities to be walking the street in my silk delicates likea lady of the nighta la Roxanne, I want people to seeeeee it it's so nice!!!
+ Heads Up!! Theres a party happening in H&M - Oxford Circus tonight!!! Featuring Susie Bubble aka Style Bubble meet and greet and Nick Grimshaw DJing (connections people *wink wink* *nudge nudge* not just cause I pass it on the way to uni and saw the sign )
Theres still time to make it, if I can, you can, cause I'm a lazy ass ************.